About our Treatments
Tropic Skincare - Green Beauty
Encouraging healthier, cleaner beauty. Tropic strive to be at the forefront of natural ingredient research. Formulations are supercharged with innovative ingredients such as plant ceramides and encapsulated vitamins, embracing the latest green technologies.
In an industry that often overlooks animal welfare and the environment, we promise never to test on animals, nor use derivatives that cause them distress. Tropics are part of Cruelty Free International, Vegan Society and PETA.
Our core beliefs of creating nutritious, freshly made products that are ethically produced and effective.
Tropic Skincare believes plants and fruits that flourish in tropical climates are the most nutritious and beneficial for the skin.
Our skincare and body products are freshly made in our Surrey Beauty Kitchen every day.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FREE FROM:
• parabens • SLS/ALS (sodium/ammonium lauryl sulphate) • unsustainable palm oils • formaldehydes • phthalates • alcohol • MI (methylisothiazolinone) • petrochemicals • mineral oils • gluten • lanolin • triclosan • beeswax/honey • harsh preservatives • toxic chemicals • microbeads
It comes recommend that you should book treatments on a day when you won't have to rush out somewhere afterwards. You'll feel so relaxed and soothed after your treatment, jumping in the car and tackling the rush hour traffic might seem sacrilegious.
Reflexology is the ancient Chinese art of healing by working pressure points on the feet and hands corresponding to different organs, glands and structures of the body. This type of massage brings about deep relaxation, stimulates the body’s own healing process and helps you return to a state of balance and wellbeing.
Our appointment time is one hour and fifteen minutes to allow time for your consultation, time to change comfortably and enjoy a whole hours worth of treatment time.
Reflexology can provide relief from the following:
- Lack of energy
- Poor cardiovascular or lymphatic circulation
- Imbalances in the nervous system
- Irritable bowel syndrome/Constipation
- Respiratory problems/Asthma
- Hay fever/Sinusitis
- Pre-menstrual tension (PMT)
- Menopausal symptoms
- Back and shoulder pain/Sciatica
- Muscle strains
- Post-operative recovery
Hot proposition - Our current best selling treatment
Thai Foot Massage
10 Years Younger Facial
Designed for those who want to reverse time. This luxury, uplifting facial will leave you with a glowing, plumped, youthful complexion.
Includes a double cleanse, exfoliation, stream, extraction where applicable, massage to neck and shoulders, mask, serum and moisturise.
Reflexology during pregnancy, as at anytime
it's a wonderful way to help relax and revive your mind, body and spirit.
Through the 40 weeks, a women’s body has much to deal with many changes occurring, hormonal and physically.
These changes may include, swollen ankles, back ache, worry, excitement, tiredness, emotional imbalances to name but a few.
Throughout pregnancy, babies are unaware of their environment outside of the womb and of the Mothers emotions. Reflexology can help Mother and Baby remain in a healthy, happy and balanced state, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Rejuvenating Facial Massage
Not only will it give you a natural face lift effect, it will leave you feeling totally rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Your skin will glow
- The appearance of wrinkles and habitual lines will be lessened
- Tension will be released in the muscles of your face and neck
- Tones and firms facial muscles
- Elasticity of your skin will be improved
- Can help relieve eye strain, headaches and insomnia
- Induces deep relaxation to both body and mind
- Rebalances emotions
- Endorphins will be released
- Increases delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the skin
- Improves skin tone and aids skin renewal
Hot Stone Massage Therapies
What is Hot Stone Massage? specially selected iron-rich basalt stones are heated in water to between 100 and 120 degrees and then used in a variety of oils to massage the body.
Due to the high iron content of the stones, they absorb and retain heat much longer, ensuring a constant delivery of warmth to the body during the treatment. The result is a highly relaxing and soothing therapeutic massage.
The treatment delivered at Time 2 Relax draws on eastern concepts used for thousands of years, harnessing the healing powers of nature's elements.
- Heat penetrates to a much deeper level
- Thus bringing a physiological change as well as improving energy flow
- Improves blood circulation & lymphatic drainage
- Boosts immunity and the lymphatic function
- Reduces muscular tension which will help muscles relax and repair more efficiently
- It is warming, deeply relaxing & soothing helping to melt away any tension or anxiety
- Helps to bring a balance of the body as well as the mind
The Power of the stones is enhanced by allowing them to absorb natural sunlight prior to treatment, charging them with energy!
Thai Foot massage
Thai Foot Massage is a unique and powerful therapy
It is a treatment of the feet and lower legs that involves hands on stretching and massage to 'open' Sen (energy) lines, together with the use of a stick to stimulate the reflex points on the foot which correspond to internal organs of the body.
Thai Foot Massage commences with an aromatic foot bath to greet and refresh your feet.
These points are stimulated to promote health and well being. It is believed that blockages within the flow will result in illness and pain, by working along the Sen lines, blocked energy can be released and functions balanced.
As our feet take a daily beating, they bear our full body weight with every step and each time we stand or walk. They tolerate poor footwear, improper body mechanics and absorb the impact of hard walking surfaces. They deserve a little TLC now and again and Thai Foot Massage provides this.
- Benefits of Thai Foot Massage
- Boosts immune system
- Encourages relaxation
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph
- Aids removal of toxins
- Stress relief, calming and sedating